Sunday, February 8, 2015

Swimming Workout 2/8/15

I swam 1,100 yards in 25 minutes and 15 seconds today, then played 18 holes of golf.

The workout was slightly disappointing, but I'm not too upset. I took all last week off from working out as I was feeling very burnt out between the workouts and the overtime at work. I was also feeling a bit under the weather, so I felt that taking a week off was the right decision.

Today's workout was intended to be done as 100 yard sets on a two minute interval. I managed to do the first one on a two minute interval, but after that had to drop back to a 2:15 interval. I was a bit upset that I had to dial it back a bit, but after the week off I can't complain. 

I still think the decision to take the week off was the right one. I feel reengergized and no longer feel slightly sick, which is all to the good. I'm actively looking forward to this week's workouts instead of looking forward to my rest days.

No comments:

Post a Comment