Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday Night Swimming & Biking Workout

After work today I got to the pool and got 800 yards done in 19 1/2 minutes. I did them on a 2:30 interval. Once that was done, I went home and got in a half hour on the bike trainer.

The swim went pretty well. Like planned, I took it a bit easy in the pool after my shoulder started hurting during my workout last Friday. There was no pain today, which is great. I think I just freaked out a bit when it started hurting last Friday. The pool was especially crowded tonight, though. For the first time since I started going to the community center, I had to circle swim. It wasn't a big deal, just not something I'm used to at the community center.

The trainer ride went OK. I got tired easily tonight, likely due to doing it after a swim. It's been months since I've done that particular workout, so I'm not quite used to it yet.

Overall tonight was a good night for working out. I wish the biking portion had gone a bit better, but there's always the next one to get after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment